The award will take the symbolic and artistic value, designed exclusively trophy. This will be accompanied by a certificate of commendation signed preferably by a Minister and a member of the panel of evaluation.
In addition, the recipient will benefit from enhanced visibility of their work, through promotion campaign coordinated by media partner of MBA 2018.
The SME sector is incredibly diverse. It ranges from single-person operations to operations with up to 200 employees; and from trout farming, to car sales, to engineering, and a lot more besides. Despite the wide diversity in the sector the issues are very similar, the support system to guide and recognize their contributions.
“Although the sectoral growth of SMEs is impressive, we need to grow at a rate of 8 % higher to achieve that target of 41 %. If we are able to do so, SMEs will continue being the driving force for the economy.”
Prime Minister , SME Conference 2017
In a nutshell the sector is the heart that pumps the economic blood to the vital organs Malaysian economy. To acknowledge and appreciate the important role the sector plays in promoting wealth and prosperity in the continent, MiBrand Business Magazine [MIBrand] pleased to introduce the Malaysia Business Awards [MBA50].
The idea behind the Awards is to identify and recognize the best performing SMEs in particular the SME Business communities in Malaysia.
The Awards ceremony is scheduled to take place on the 7th September 2018.
Impact of MBA50 Awards
The MBA Awards are a crucial to the development of Malaysian Business especially on :
Upholding the Business Professionalism
The MBA Awards are instrumental in putting into action the values of professionalism upon Malaysian Indian Businesses especially among the SMEs in Malaysian. By showcasing successful model we anticipate emerging entrepreneurs to practice business professionalism.
Educating Emerging Business Persons
The impacts of the MBA50 Awards are significant. Short films , live testimonials and special interviews expose the audience to the realities and the nature of doing business in Malaysia. In addition, the all the winning businesspersons realize the sweetness of their handwork has been shared by fellow members of Malaysian.
The event allows the participants to establish and develop key relationships with key policy makers and philanthropists, corporate chieftains and public in general.Be Member of MiBrand Club
The award programme will consider nominations of Malaysian business leaders who had proven that they have a vision and the commitment towards business sustainability, Innovation and practices creative / unique Business Model while satisfying the following criteria:
- The business person that demonstrates the influence he or she had on their company’s business management and operations in identifying, innovating company policies, services and products towards high income growth
- The business leader has led a socially responsible towards Malaysia and entrepreneurship development
- The business leader has successfully engaged with multi-racial Malaysian and serves beyond has high growth potential
- CEO 0f The Year Award
- Brand of the Year Award
- Entrepreneur Of The Year Award
- Award for Innovative Business
- Award for The Social Responsibility And Environmental Awareness Company
- Mid Market Business of The Year Award
- Small Business of The Year Award
- Large Business of the Year Award
- Employer of the Year Award
- New Business Of The Year Award
- The Digital Technology Award
- Emerging Brand of the Year
- Innovative Brand of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
- Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year
- Female led Entrepreneur of the Year
- Technology Business of the Year
- Non Profit of the Year
- Business Growth of the Year
Submission and More Info:
MBA50 Award Secretariat:
Unit 10-01, The Vertical II, Tower B,
Avenue 3,Bangsar South City,
No.8, Jalan Kerinchi ,
59200 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603 2242 0550 Fax: 603-2242 4994